EXTRA MONEY TEMPORARY REMOTE JOB PREPARING TAXES AND EARN $28.50-$33 AN HOUR
Are you a tax pro looking for a fully-remote, exciting opportunity? Look no further! Robert Half Finance and Accounting Contract Talent is seeking a dynamic and passionate tax preparer to work for our client on a temporary basis through the end of April.
As a tax preparer, you will have the chance to use your skills and expertise to prepare and file federal, state, and local tax returns for a diverse client base of individuals and small businesses, including S-Corp and partnership returns. You’ll get to put your knowledge of tax laws and regulations to the test as you calculate tax liabilities and provide tax planning advice to our clients.
If you have experience preparing tax returns, particularly S-Corp and partnership returns, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines, we want you on our team! We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package for the duration of this temporary role.
Prepare and file federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals and small businesses, including S-Corp and partnership returns
Review tax documents and gather the necessary information to complete tax returns
Calculate tax liabilities and ensure that taxes are paid on time
Stay up to date with changing tax laws and regulations
Communicate with clients to answer questions and provide tax planning advice
2+ years of experience preparing tax returns, including experience with S-Corp and partnership returns
Familiarity with tax software and applications
Strong understanding of tax laws and regulations
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
Don’t miss out on this exciting, fully-remote opportunity to join our team! If you’re a tax preparer looking for a new challenge, apply now by calling me directly at (314)262–4344.
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or finance preferred
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- IRS Tax experience highly desired
- Practical knowledge of Public Accounting Tax
- General familiarity with Prepare Tax Returns
- Comprehensive knowledge of Complex Tax Return
- Individual Tax Return experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Partnership Tax Returns
- Command of Federal Tax Return
- Income Tax Return experience
- Adeptness in Partnership Tax
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
If you have the right skills for this role and are available immediately, we want to hear from you contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity — even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more. To apply click here.