$364 PER DAY ONLINE WORK FROM HOME JOB 2023! NOW HIRING BANK PAYMENT SERVICESGET PAID
Customer Research & Survey Insights Analyst Payment Services — Remote
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at — all from Day One.
The Voice of Customer (VOC) Insights team is looking for a strategic, creative, technically savvy individual with a strong background and interest in customer experience (CX) and using data to create actionable insights. As a Customer Research & Survey Insights Analyst, you will be part of a team of analysts responsible for translating customer feedback into actionable insights that enable Elavon/Payment Services to craft better experiences for our partner, corporate and SMB customers. You will optimize existing primary research studies and recommend bespoke listening posts to enhance our understanding of our customers experience. You will work with a matrixed team across product, marketing, operations and sales to gather customer insights, mine information across all customer touchpoints and channels, and partner to translate insights into actionable activities to improve the customer experience.
Responsible for very complex reporting projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, performs in depth analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company for customer and employee populations. Acquires data from multiple data sources in order to perform analysis and reporting. Identifies, analyzes and interprets trends or patterns in complex data in order to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action. Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions. Collaborates with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis. Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments. Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
Additional responsibilities for this position include:
- Curate and drive analytical expertise through the synthesis and analysis of data providing actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Create easily understandable dashboard reports, slides and other materials to convey the customer experience and operational metrics that are relevant to Intel.
- Present and clearly articulate customer data to internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including senior management, ensuring stakeholders understand how to interpret and apply VOC data.
- Act as a consultant to drive a CX-mindset working in partnership with stakeholders across the company.
- Four to five years of data analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e., creative problem solver that can run analyses using different sources of information and deliver comprehensive, balanced & impactful analysis to business leaders.
- Demonstrated understanding of our business strategy, customers, and products.
- Expertise in stakeholder management and achieving results in complex, highly matrixed organizations.
- Strong interpersonal/diplomatic skills, ability to build trust and credibility, and history of driving results through influence at all levels of the organization.
- Experience managing market research and insights.
- Experience using Qualtrics.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Deep understanding of common CX metrics and systems (NPS, CES, NES, etc.).
-Experience in Merchant Acquiring Industry
- Experience in SQL, SAS, Power BI, Tableau or other BI tool for querying, transforming, and visualizing data.
- Experience in financial services with thorough knowledge of HR systems or financial services products, customers, transactions and interaction data.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret results for insights
- Ability to data mine, analyze data, and present insights in a meaningful way.
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnership with senior business unit management, business partners and project sponsors as well as communicate effectively with business, and development teams, end users and product owners.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Effective professional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $87,465.00 — $102,900.00 — $113,190.00
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply now