We are in the business of subrogation — companies trust us to recover payments on damage claims so that the party responsible is the one paying for the damage that was caused. We strive to provide excellent customer service to both our customers and the other parties involved in a claim. In short, we help our customers focus on theirs.
Our business is driven by our Core Four principles: Process, Results, Culture, and Experience. Our dedication to practicing these has enabled our current and future success.
We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out to give back to the community and host several volunteer events throughout the year. We believe in a healthy work-life balance.
Join our team and thrive in an environment that values both efficiency and effective processes as well as a casual, comfortable atmosphere.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who can positively interact with our customers as well as other employees. As a Police Reports Specialist, we expect you to process utility property and damage claims in accordance with CMR’s established guidelines and procedures.
On a Typical Day, You’ll
- Review, select, and process auto accident police reports associated with damage claims.
- Verify claims information.
- Respond to claims adjustor requests for information.
- Record claim information via data entry into CMR’s customized software applications.
- Communicate with others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Accurate data entry
- Detail oriented
- Excellent data review and processing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1–2 years of clerical or data entry experience is required
Okay, But What are the Perks
- Paid time off as well as paid holidays
- Paid company half days when we reach our goals throughout the previous month
- Christmas bonus
- CMR pays $50/month towards your internet service costs
- Comprehensive menu of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matched 401K plan
- CMR is a 3-year winner for The Oklahoman Top Workplaces!
Tiered Support Bonus System
The following bonus structure is based on total fees generated across CMR during the month. Bonuses are paid per pay period on the paycheck following the period in which it is earned. This is additional money earned for doing your job!
- Level 1 = $90
- Level 2 = $130
- Level 3 = $175
Read all info and apply here.